15 April 2012

Bingo Time!

Today was the first day that I got to play in my craft room since I tore it apart to re-do it in January.  This morning I saw the Bingo game that Cherise at sewingly along was getting ready for & it sounded like fun!  So my first project in my new & improved craft room, was to create a Bingo Board for the May for Me Bingo hosted by these fine ladies:

Tonya @ Hillbilly Handiworks
Sharon @ Vroomans Quilts
Snoodles @ Lily Pad Quilting
Marcia @ Marcias Crafty Sewing

Its part of their May for Me Celebration, which I'm finding intriguing.  Since I just found out about this all this morning, I haven't had time to figure it all out yet but it sounds fun! So to start with, I had fun rummaging through my fabric stash and creating my own Bingo board which is below with the master list as to what each of my squares is. I didn't get the B-I-N-G-O letters at the top, but I hope thats ok.  I did try to color coordinate on my card and my listing to make it easier to follow.


The fun starts May 1 and you have until April 22 to get your card made too!  Just drop by any of the ladies hosting & you can find all the info to join in as well!


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Melissa you're quick! Great job! I'm so honored to know that I inspired you! Thank you so much! You made my day! Can't wait to see what you create next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well good for you - you made a wonderful Bingo Card and love that your were inspired by another quilter/blogger. You will want to stay in touch with us Four Amigos as May For Me gets closer - we all have a lot planned besides the Bingo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that you joined in on the fun! I have just finished logging your card...we are getting closer!

    ReplyDelete