10 December 2011

Coaster Fun

Last weekend was our first 'real' snowfall of the winter. Even though I am not a lover of snow, I had to admit it was very pretty to have an all-day snowfall like that on Saturday. And was the perfect excuse for me to stay inside & sew :)

I bought this fabric a couple years ago at Hobby Lobby and finally used it a couple weeks ago in a different project. And since I had some pieces left over I made some coasters.  Which we have been in need of around our house since we usually end up putting our coffee cups on random pieces of mail because we didn't have anything better to use.  I think they turned out pretty cute!

2 comments:

  1. Your coasters are so darn cute...I need some new coasters around here as well...Thanks for sharing at my "Anything 2011" linky party!!

    Happy New Year ;-)

    www.mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/
    www.facebook.com/MyCrazyBeautifulLife.13
    www.pinterest.com/denyse13/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!, love the idea!! Thanks for sharing and keep posting about curtain fabrication services btw you can visit also our website https://www.cottonware.com.sg offering services in affordable prices! Ty godbless.

    ReplyDelete