11 May 2015

Spring is Here

Finally feels like we are out of the grips of winter.

I've got tulips coming up and the weather this weekend was amazing!

Saturday was so beautiful I set myself up out on our deck in the sun to read!  It was cool enough where & didn't get hot, but the sun was out in full force!  It was so relaxing & reminded me of how much I enjoy reading.  Unfortunately I did spend a little TOO much time out there & got my first sunburn of the season. Although between you & me, it was totally worth it :)


Next weekend Mr. C and I are headed up to my parent's where my Mom & I are going to have a sewing day!  She said she might need to go pick up some more fabric, so when I was out at Joann's I got us $93 of fun!  Hope this week goes fast!



Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Rolex offers both baton-style hour markers and rolex replica uk diamond hour marker options for the Rolex Datejust 41, which adds to the variety these models require in order to rolex replica uk appeal to the greatest number of consumers around the world. In some places, it would be unthinkable to get a Rolex Datejust 41 with diamonds, and in other places it would be a shame to get such a watch without diamond hour rolex replica sale markers. Rolex continues to surprise us with their new models each year, even though there is an obvious theme and replica watches trend to their new release decisions. The Rolex Datejust 41 is about refining something already great, rather than replica watches uk trying to offering something new. Rolex here asserts the validity of one of their most timeless designs while also making improvements - no matter replica watches sale how subtle they might be.

    ReplyDelete