12 November 2014

NEW ARRIVAL - Lost & Found Love

I'm SUPER excited to share with you the newest arrival in my Etsy Shop.

When I saw this Lost & Found Love quilt featured on the Riley Blake homepage, I knew I HAD to have this line!  It is BRAND new and beautiful, I couldn't wait for Valentine's day to share with you so I listed in my shop today!


The pattern for the 45x54 quilt, starts with a Fat Quarter bundle of all prints in the line - which can be found here in my Etsy Store :)  Lost and Found Love Fat Quarter Bundle

 I also have the main red print in my store, the main print in black, pink hearts, and the  2.5" Rolie Polie



To make things even better, the pattern is FREE on Riley Blake's website! Doesn't get much better than that!!

 http://www.rileyblakedesigns.com/media/uploads/Free_Quilting_Projects/2014/LostandFoundLoveFreeQuilt.pdf

Hope you love it too!  Get it? Love? Yeah sometimes I try to be funny LOL.  And if you're not quite ready for Valentine's Day, I also still have cute Christmas Fabric in my store as well - so check it out!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, I just received the Lost and Found Love fabric I ordered from your Etsy shop to make the same quilt. Like yours, I like the red for the inside borders much better than the pink on the pattern. I'm having a difficult time finding a coordinating red, which I think was Wagon Red. Since you have already made the quilt, can you suggest a red color and cream color that will go with the fat quarters?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your order. Actually I haven't made this yet. I did keep one FQ bundle set aside for myselft to make my own! For the cream I would probably go with C200-02 Cream. For the red perhaps something like C100-51 Pepper or C100-52 Barn Red which is a little darker. Let me know what you choose & would love to see your finished project!

      Delete