Jeanette & Leigh over at Crafty in Crosby nominated me. They are cool mother-daughter bloggers who seem to have a love for Halloween! Isn't that the funnest holiday to decorate for anyway? Here are some of their cool posts!
And one non-Halloween idea that I thought was awesome!
So go check these gals out! Anyway, back to the Liebster :) A little more about what this award is, for those who like me had no idea!
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
The rules I received about accepting the award are:
- Post about your win on you blog
- Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and follow their blog.
- Copy and paste the award button to your blog (you can right-click on the Liebster label from my page, save it to your computer, then save to your blog.)
- Present The Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserves to be recognized.
- Let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog.
- Please share 5 random facts about yourself.
As you can see this is an exciting honor, to both give and receive. And now some random facts about me:
1. I LOVE the color pink. Love it. Almost to a scary ridiculous level. Almost... :)
2. Even though I can be quite girly, I also have a bit of a tom-boy in me. I like to learn about cars, love watching baseball, and when I was a little girl my favorite toys were my baby-dolls and Spider-man.
3. I cannot tell the difference between bitter and sour. It drives my husband crazy, and as soon as we think I've got it, I try to give an example and he just shakes his head because I've got it wrong again! I might be a lost cause on this one.
4. I saw Polka Dots & Paisley went through her purse, so I thought I'd copy her lead & let you know whats in my purse too! I keep buying bigger & bigger purses, and it seems like I am always running out of room. I've got my wallet, my iPhone, tylenol, advil, IceBreakers mints, gum, Pepto, tampon, Benedryl, pink headphones, lipstick, lipbalm, chapstick, mini golf score card, a spoon, car keys, house keys, 2 alcohol hand wipes, almonds, sunglasses, 5 pens, a Tootsie pop, and an eye glasses cloth.
5. My husband & I are that couple that has multiple nicknames for each other. Some of them include Brain, Earthworm, Monkey, JuiceBox, and no I am not going to tell you who is who!
Now to the part where I get to nominate 5 other blogs for the award!
1. Jenny @ CreativelyBlooming
2. Ali @ Crafty WI Mama
3. Kayla @ Home Coming MN
4. Paula @ SewyStuff
5. Glory @ AnythingOnMyMindPR