27 May 2012

My Birthday & 30 Day Photo Challenge

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  I know I sure am, especially since today is my birthday :)  I love when it falls on Memorial Day weekend because I get that extra day off with my husband and Mr. C!  We did some major landscaping this week (pics to come soon).  And now that we have a yard, I've been seeing birds!  Bluebirds, Robins, Purple & Yellow Finches.  Its so exciting!  My hubby got me a bird feeder & bird house for my birthday!  So hopefully once I get those up, the birdies will stick around for good!  

I am not going to tell you how old I am today, but on a completely unrelated topic *wink* I found this 30 day photo challenge on Pinterest and thought it was a great idea.  So I am going to do this for the next 30 days.  

Today is day #1 - Self-Portrait.  

Have a great weekend everybody & as much as I get excited about my birthday weekend, please don't forget about our service men & women this Memorial Day and thank you them for all that they do! 

1 comment:

  1. We must also say that these replica watches sale make the perfect gift and they are perfect for any occasion. The price range could set you back anywhere from a hundred to thousands of fake rolex sale. It all depends on the brand and model of the watch you choose. If you are interested in purchasing these hublot replica sale, then you may want to turn to the Internet so that you can do your research. Online, you will be able to read about the latest fashion so that you can keep up with the fad. If you are into the latest fashion trends then replica watches you do not want to purchase something that was rolex replica sale. As you are choosing the best fake watches, you should not only take into consideration the trend, but you should also consider what you will be using it for.

    ReplyDelete