27 May 2012

My Birthday & 30 Day Photo Challenge

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  I know I sure am, especially since today is my birthday :)  I love when it falls on Memorial Day weekend because I get that extra day off with my husband and Mr. C!  We did some major landscaping this week (pics to come soon).  And now that we have a yard, I've been seeing birds!  Bluebirds, Robins, Purple & Yellow Finches.  Its so exciting!  My hubby got me a bird feeder & bird house for my birthday!  So hopefully once I get those up, the birdies will stick around for good!  

I am not going to tell you how old I am today, but on a completely unrelated topic *wink* I found this 30 day photo challenge on Pinterest and thought it was a great idea.  So I am going to do this for the next 30 days.  

Today is day #1 - Self-Portrait.  

Have a great weekend everybody & as much as I get excited about my birthday weekend, please don't forget about our service men & women this Memorial Day and thank you them for all that they do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment