06 November 2015

October in Colorado

To celebrate his birthday, hubby & I took an extra-long Weekend and went back to our favorite place in the world - Estes Park, Colorado!  If you didn't already know, this is where we got married and feels like coming "home".

We timed it perfect for the Aspens changing & the weather was absolutely perfect!  Just look at that blue sky!
One of the things I just love about Colorado is,  as many times as we've been there, we always find something new to see or do.
Trail Ridge Road
Elk

And you have to believe we stopped in here!  It was like stepping back in time.  The homemade cinnamon rolls were the best I've ever had!  There were also quilts that were all hand stitched.  I didn't take any pictures inside because I was so excited about everything!

I'm already wishing we were back there, hopefully we can get there again next year!

1 comment:

  1. I used to live in Pagosa Springs and LOVE going back every chance I get (which isn't often enough!). Beautiful in any season. Is that general store in Estes?

    ReplyDelete