15 July 2012

Reese's S'mores

I cannot take credit for coming up with this idea, but when you come across something this amazing you just have to share it!  At the grocery store today they had all of the makings for s'mores grouped together in a display, but today there was an extra ingredient along - Reese's Peanutbutter Cups!!


It is well known in our family, that they are my absolute favorite candy!  In fact, one year for Christmas my in-laws gave me a box of Reese's Peanutbutter Cups from Sam's Club. You know the GIANT box. So needless to say, I had to try it!  I was also excited to find these flat marshmallow's, what an awesome idea!  


I heated mine in the microwave for a few seconds, and they were delicious!  A great way to end the weekend.  




4 comments:

  1. Yummy!! Thank you for sharing. I'm hopping over from the more the merrier. Hugs. P.S. I'm following :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! What a Genius idea! Visiting from Craft & Tell :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delicious and would be such a treat. Can't wait to look for those marshmallows - perfect for sure.

    ReplyDelete